Hours of work are between 2:50 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.; up to 10 hours per week or more as required.
- Pick up child after school (5 minutes drive from home)
- Carry out after school routine which may include snack time, homework supervision, play etc.
- Ensures that the basic needs of children are met, including health and safety
- Provides ongoing supervision of all play areas and all activities/routines that occur
- Communicates respectfully with parents and ensures that messages are passed on to both parents, and other staff
- Ensures that any unusual situations are shared with parents
- Other related duties as assigned
- Registered Early Childhood Educator (RECE) would be an asset
- Standard First Aid and CPR training preferred
- Clear criminal reference check and COVID-19 vaccination
How to apply:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your interest, experience, and ability to perform the responsibilities. Applicants will be interviewed on a rolling basis till the vacancy is filled.
Job Title: Part-time Childcare Provider
Salary Range: $15-20/hr depending on experience
Vacancy Type: Part-time Positions