- To come into our home each weekday morning by 6:25am
- To wake the kids up each day at 7:30am
- Make sure both kids get dressed and ready, my son may need assistance if he puts on his clothes backwards
-Make my son his breakfast, he just likes plain waffles.
- Leave our home by 8:30am to drop the kids off at school, driving up would be preferred
- Once at the school you will need to wait outside the front office doors until 9am for our son's bus to take him to high school.
-Registered Early Childhood Education would be an asset
-Previous childcare experience
-Previous experience with children with a disability is an asset but not required
-It would be preferable to have to kids driven up to the school each day
Rate of Pay:
$50 per day
Hours of Work:
Monday to Friday (excluding holidays and PA days) from 6:25am until 9am, starting immediately for the calendar school year.
Applications can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org