SMS is currently seeking Part-Time After-School Staffing. The position is Monday through Friday, from 3:30 to 5:30 at $20.00 per hour. Two weeks off for December holiday, and one week off during March Break.
The responsibilities include:
- Planning and co-ordinating after school care programming in co-operation with other extended care staff
- Keeping daily arrival and departure records of all children in attendance in the programme.
- Preparing appropriate materials to allow all children to actively participate in non-academic activities during after school hours.
- Report to administration all breakage, or damage to materials that may occur during after care hours.
- Secure building at the end of the programme by locking windows and entrance ways.
Candidates should have their Early Child Care Education program diploma and/or certificates in Recreation and Leisure, OCT, or Child & Youth Worker.
As a condition of employment, a Criminal Record Check with Vulnerable Sector Screening is required and an up-to-date immunization, including TB test and current Standard First Aid and CPR-C.
All applicants must submit their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank you for your submissions; however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.