We are looking for a committed, reliable and enthusiastic Little Readers teacher. The Little Readers program is an enriched reading program for children aged 2.5 to 6 that develops the foundation skills needed to learn and excel. The Little Readers teachers uses proprietary materials to teach students; letter names, sounds, phonics, reading, comprehension, vocabulary, writing, and fine motor skills.
A great candidate for this position will possess the following skills:
- Diploma/degree in Early Childhood Education (ECE) or experience working with children in an educational setting
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational and classroom management skills
- A team player who enjoys working with others
- Outgoing and dynamic personality
- The ability to multi-task and work with multiple children in a learning environment
- The ability to create fun and engaging activities that encourage reading
- Have a criminal record check and first aid certificate
If you are an enthusiastic, flexible, dedicated individual, who is passionate about helping kids learn – then a great opportunity awaits you!
Interested candidates should email your resume and cover letter to:
KITCHENER OXFORD LEARNING
Attn: Jessica Eichel
1425 Weber Street East
Posted: February 4, 2016