TYPE: Full-time, temporary Part-time Occasional / Casual
Working with the community, Owl Child Care Services provides an essential service for families that focuses on early learning and school-age care. Our specialized curriculum is provided in a stimulating, safe and supportive environment to maximize each child's developmental potential.
- To provide a safe and nurturing environment for the children enrolled with Owl Child Care Services of Ontario.
- To plan and implement a program that will meet the developmental, social, emotional and physical needs of each child.
- To form and maintain a positive rapport with parents, co-workers, student teachers and professionals from other organizations.
- To maintain a high standard of care following Owl’s policies and procedures and the Child Care and Early Years Act regulations.
- Early Childhood Education diploma
- Registered member of the College of ECEs
START DATE: ASAP
Submit Cover Letter and Resume to:
Michele Little, CHRP – HR/Admin Coordinator
Owl thanks all applicants for their interest; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Owl Child Care Services is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage qualified applicants to apply and will accommodate the needs of qualified applicants under the Human Rights Code in all parts of the hiring process. Alternate formats of this document are available upon request.