Our Place, Family Resource and Early Years Centre is a vibrant Family Resource Centre and Ontario Early Years Centre focusing on early learning and family support. .
- Post-secondary education in the areas of early childhood development, education, social services, psychology
Strong candidates for this position will have:
- 1-3 years of direct experience working in programs with children from birth to age 6 and their families, preferably in a community setting
- Proven experience working within a diverse and inclusive environment.
- Proven ability and willingness to work as an integral member of a team;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Second language an asset
- Emergency First Aid with infant/child/adult CPR required
- Police Check and Family and Children’s Services Check required
- Implementing developmentally appropriate activities and programs that promote early learning.
- Providing an inclusive environment that is enriched with early learning opportunities that promote early literacy, language development, social skills
- Providing a safe environment for children in the program
- Set-up and take-down of program equipment and materials
- Ability to multi task to ensure the safety of all the children under their direct supervision, within the program guidelines
If interested, please email resume to Jennifer Jordan, Early Years Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax resume to 519-571- 0621
Thank you for your interest. Please note, we will only contact those to be offered an interview
CLOSING DATE: January 30, 2015