· To care for children between 2 ½ and 5 years of age
· Provide a nurturing, inclusive experience that engages the children and provides learning opportunities
· To set up the room and provide activities that interest the children; document and reflect on their experiences
· Communicate with parents, staff and other professionals with a positive team approach
· To take responsibility within the preschool room and assist in other job duties
This is a part-time job that is expected to turn into a full-time position as enrolment increases. Applicants may also apply for supply positions.
· Minimum 1 year experience in a childcare setting outside of required placements
· Have an understanding of documentation and emergent practices
· Be familiar with the Day Nurseries Act
· Good written and Oral communication Skills
· First Aid /CPR training
· Have some type of faith background ( we are non-denominational)
Please send greeting and resume to email@example.com by September 27th.