Description: We are seeking a responsible, nurturing and fun nanny to care for our 17 month old boy and 3.5 year old girl in our home. Both parents work in a combination of home and office setting, so most days one parent will be in the home working.
Availability Required: Mid-April through to September 2, 2022 (can accommodate some flexibility if needed). Hours would be Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm.
- Prepare lunch and snacks
- Engage with and entertain the kids throughout the day
- Plan age-appropriate learning activities
- Weather permitting take the kids outside at least once per day (playing in our backyard, walks to nearby parks/playgrounds, etc.)
- Tidy up with the kids as you go throughout the day (putting toys away, cleaning up lunch dishes, etc.)
- Previous experience with kids required; training as an Early Childhood Educator appreciated (we gladly welcome students in the midst of completing their schooling).
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19 with booster if eligible
- CPR and First Aid certifications
- Must be able to provide own transportation to our home (we will not require that you take the kids anywhere in a vehicle so a driver’s license is not mandatory)
- Comfortable around pets – we have a very friendly cockapoo
Please send your application via email to:
Lisa Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will set up a telephone interview to see if we are a great fit!