Morningside Montessori School
450 King St East, Cambridge ON
We are seeking Registered Early Childhood Educators for supply work to fill in for staff that are absent.
REGISTERED EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATOR DUTIES:
- To provide classroom coverage for either toddler or preschool age groupings
- To provide support and assistance to part-time and full-time staff with daily classroom routines and in the delivery of maintaining a safe, enriched, stimulating, developmentally appropriate environment.
- Assist with daily transitions, of outdoor time, toileting, diapering, snack, rest, lunch, arrival /dismissal before care and after care programs.
- Assist with light cleaning and sanitizing.
- To provide a warm and nurturing environment for children and families
- To ensure the health and safety of the children
- To act as a positive role model for the children
- To respect, have knowledge and the ability to support the Montessori Philosophy
- Understands and complies with provincial, municipal and Morningside Montessori School Policies and Procedures
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education or equivalent would be an asset
- Must be registered and a member in good standing with the College of Early Childhood Educators
- Standard First Aid and CPR-C certification
- Criminal Reference Check with Vulnerable Sector Screen
- Knowledge of developmentally appropriate practices
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working with children in a licensed childcare setting
- Proven ability to work as an effective team member
- Calm, patient, caring and nurturing individual, who enjoys working with children.
Please Forward Resumes to:
Thank you in advance.