Montessori Teacher - Casa
Start: August 2021
Morningside Montessori School is seeking a dedicated, professional, who has a passion for working with children. We are a small school who takes pride in providing an authentic Montessori environment for children to flourish in. Our collaborative team is positive and dedicated. This full- time lead teaching position begins in late August for the September 2021-2022 school year. This candidate must hold an MACTE Casa Diploma.
- AMI or TMI or Accredited Casa Montessori Diploma
- BA, or OCT, or RECE certification are considered an asset
- Current Standard First Aid, CPR and AED
- Current Date Medical Immunization Record
- Current Criminal Reference Check with Vulnerable Sector Screening
- Implement and practice MMS COVID-19 Policies and Procedures
- Supportive and reliable person with a high level of verbal and written communication skills.
- Passion for working with children.
- Patient, kind, friendly, respectful towards children, co-workers and families.
- Strong classroom management and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Professional and Independent.
- A commitment to the Montessori Philosophy.
- Able to work effectively as a part of a team
- French knowledge considered an asset
Remuneration & Hours of Work:
- Attendance Monday to Friday
- A three-month probation beginning at the start of employment will be in effect.
- Salary range: Competitive Salary depending on Candidate qualifications and experience.
- Extended health care benefits available for employees.
- We thank all who apply, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Morningside Montessori School
450 King St E, Cambridge, ON, N3H 3M9