Lakeside Child Care Centre is a Christian childcare center located inside Lakeside Church on the outskirts of Guelph. We are a small centre with two programs, five full-time staff and 26 children.
We are seeking an enthusiastic professional to join our toddler team on a full-time basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and implementing a diverse program that engages all areas of children’s development while following child-led curriculum, the How Does Learning Happen document and the CCEYA.
- ECE Diploma from a recognized university or college of applied arts and technology
- Must be a registered member of the College of ECE’s
- CPR/First Aid certified
- Up-to-date immunizations
- Must be able to work all hours the childcare is open, 7am-6pm, Monday to Friday
- Recent vulnerable sector screening (in last six months)
- RIRO resiliency training (to be completed in the first year of employment)
- Lead toddler team (staff, children, and families)
- Take responsibility for daily written communication, documentation, and required day-to-day paperwork.
- Desire to build authentic relationships with young children
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team
- Provide and maintain an aesthetically pleasing/sanitary space for the children each day
- Build excellent rapport and relationship with families
- Any additional tasks outlined by the supervisor
Rate of Pay: $21.50 per hour (includes wage subsidies)
Anticipated start date: Dec. 8, 2021
Please send a cover letter and resume to Marla Dobson, Lakeside Childcare Centre Supervisor firstname.lastname@example.org