Starting January 2019
Locations throughout Kitchener, Waterloo and Cambridge
November 19th 2018
Jacob Hespeler Child Care Centres will be hiring for Permanent Full Time and Part Time positions as well as Full Time and Part-time Maternity Leave and Contract Positions up to 18 months.
Further-more we will be hiring on call Supply Staff for our various locations.
Applications will be accepted from all Registered ECE’s as well as all Students in the field.
RECE starting wage $21.754 plus 4% Vacation.
Reporting to the Supervisor of the Child Care Centre, the successful applicant will be responsible for implementing “How Does Learning Happen? Ontario’s Pedagogy for the Early Years (2014)” as the document for the purpose of guiding licensed child care programs under subsection 55 (3) of the CCEYA. Adhere to all policies and procedures as set by the Board of Directors.
- ECE Diploma or Degree or Equivalent as Approved by the Ministry of Education
- Registered with the College of Early Childhood Educators
- Valid Standard First Aid & Infant and Child CPR Certificate
- An Original Police Vulnerable Sector’s Check Dated Within 6 Months Prior to Being Hired
- Certificates of Completion of WHMIS and Health and Safety Training
- Able to Professionally and Effectively Communicate with the Families, Other Staff and General Public
- Organized with the Ability to Set Priorities and Complete Assigned Duties with Minimal Supervision
- Enthusiasm, Flexibility, Dedication and Dependability
- A Passion for Life-Long Learning
- Knowledge of the Pedagogical Documentation Cycle and Implementing Emergent Curriculum
- Ability to Use Professional Judgment on a Daily Basis Within Guidelines Established by the Child Care and Early Years Act, 2014, Regional and Program Policies
Colleen Lehnen, Executive Director
Jacob Hespeler Child Care Centres Email: email@example.com
For More Information About Our Programs, Locations and Philosophy of Early Learning Please Visit: www.jhchildcare.com
Jacob Hespeler Child Care Centres welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.