Starting February 2019
Locations throughout Kitchener, Waterloo and Cambridge
February 7th 2019
Jacob Hespeler Child Care Centres is hiring Supply Educators to be on call at our various locations within Waterloo Region.
Applications will be accepted from all Registered ECE’s as well as all Students in the child care field.
RECE starting wage $22.20 per hour plus 4% Vacation. Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Supervisor of the Child Care Centre, the successful applicant will be responsible for implementing “How Does Learning Happen? Ontario’s Pedagogy for the Early Years (2014)” as the document for the purpose of guiding licensed child care programs under subsection 55 (3) of the CCEYA. Adhere to all policies and procedures as set by the Board of Directors.
- ECE Diploma or Degree or Equivalent as Approved by the Ministry of Education
- Registered with the College of Early Childhood Educators (or a student in the field in the process of obtaining your registration)
- Valid Standard First Aid & Infant and Child CPR Certificate
- An Original Police Vulnerable Sector’s Check Dated Within 6 Months Prior to Being Hired
- Certificates of Completion of WHMIS and Health and Safety Training
- Able to Professionally and Effectively Communicate with the Families, Other Staff and General Public
- Organized with the Ability to Set Priorities and Complete Assigned Duties with Minimal Supervision
- Enthusiasm, Flexibility, Dedication and Dependability
- A Passion for Life-Long Learning
- Knowledge of the Pedagogical Documentation Cycle and Implementing Emergent Curriculum
- Ability to Use Professional Judgment on a Daily Basis Within Guidelines Established by the Child Care and Early Years Act, 2014, Regional and Program Policies
Interested candidates are asked to submit a cover letter and resume by February 25thth 2019 detailing all of their qualifications and certifications to:Amy Andress, RECE Pedagogical Educator Jacob Hespeler ChildCare Centres Email: email@example.com