Inspiring Minds Early Learning Centre begins life-long learning by providing licensed, developmentally appropriate and stimulating early learning and child care for children 16 months to 12 years of age.
Inspiring Minds ELC is hiring a Registered Early Childhood Educator commencing September 1, 2018 in our Before and After School Age program for approximately 35 hours/week. Remuneration ranges from $17.00 - $18.00 per hour, plus wage enhancement and is based on education and experience.
- To form positive, personal relationships with children
- To provide a welcoming, enriching, developmentally appropriate and safe environment
- To form and maintain a positive rapport with parents, colleagues, student educators and professionals from other organizations.
- To model life-long learning through workshops and professional development
- To maintain a high standard of care, following policies, procedures and the CCEYA, 2014
- Registered Early Childhood Educator or equivalent
- Current Standard First Aid and CPR Training
- Up-to-date Immunization Record
- Acceptable Vulnerable Sector Check
By August 10, 2018 submit cover letter and resume to:
Faye Jantzi, Supervisor
[f] 519 656 1024
Inspiring Minds ELC thanks all applicants for their interest; however,
only those considered for an interview will be contacted.