- Position: Full Time Infant/Toddler Directress – Immediate start
- This candidate must have excellent communication skills to work effectively with colleagues and parents.
- A commitment to inspire, motivate and understand the child’s needs as well as implementing Montessori Pedagogy.
- You will guide, manage and maintain the classroom to support and implement Montessori education for students from 16 months to 2.5 years of age.
- Conduct the day-to-day operations of the classroom including, but not limited to: lesson instruction, student observation & assessment, classroom maintenance, daily recording, parent communication, diapering/toileting, playground supervision, cleaning etc.
- Maintain a neat, well organized and attractive prepared environment consistent with Montessori pedagogy. Participate as an active contributor to support the school, children and families.
- Work to develop trust and effective relationships with parents.
- Provide a program that complies with Ministry of Education requirements for licensed programming (Childcare Early Years Act) while incorporating Montessori Pedagogy.
- Infant/Toddler Montessori teaching certification - A.M.I or T.M.I / MACTE certified.
- RECE – Registered Early Childhood Education would be an asset.
- At least two years of teaching/working experience in the toddler environment.
- Understanding and knowledge of the Childcare Early Years Act requirements.
- First aid and CPR Certification.
- Current Vulnerable Sector Check.
- Up to date immunizations.
Contact: Tammy Robb 226-201-1442