- Early Childhood Education degree or Diploma, a Resource Teacher certificate (or equivalency), be registered and in good standing with the College of Early Childhood Educators (Ontario) and a minimum of two years’ direct experience working in a licensed early learning and childcare program with children who have complex needs.
- Experience supporting children with ASD and their families is an asset.
- Must have a good knowledge of child development, child care best practices, family dynamics, inclusive early learning, early childhood/special needs programming, and the Child Care and Early Years Act, 2014 (CCEY) and the Child and Family Services Act (CFSA), Province of Ontario.
- Demonstrated competency and skill in the use of computers and software (e.g., MS Office, databases, e-mail, internet).
- Current Standard First Aid is an asset.
- Access to reliable transportation.
Applicants must submit a resume and cover letter with a summary of relevant qualifications and their reason for interest by Monday, January 24, 2022:
ATTN: Kristy Heimpel – Manager of Early Learning
99 Ottawa Street South
Kitchener, ON. N2G 3S8
Job ID: 22124106
Internal Response to Job Posting go to Sign in to your account (microsoftonline.com)