Welcome to Tiny Hoppers Sportsworld! Our early learning centre is growing leaps and bounds!
We have 1, full-time ECE position available at our Kitchener Sportsworld branch. The candidate must be a registered ECE in good standing.
We are looking for someone that is energetic, dynamic and crafty, but most of all LOVES working with children.
- Lesson Plans for various age groups
- Preparation of weekly activities in advance to implementation
- Cleaning the classroom throughout the work day and at the end of your shift (i.e. sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, and sanitizing toys and surfaces
- Checking inventory of supplies in your individual classroom and making sure your always replenishing
- Implementing activities in the classroom and outdoor time
- Working with a team of 2 other staff
- Diaper routines
- Feeding and preparing children for meal times (2 snacks and lunch time)
- Maintaining records in accordance with the CCEYA
- Special Event planning and Extra Curricular activities
- Set up and Decorating of the classroom
- Communicating and interacting positively with parents, coworkers, and children
- Early Childhood Education Diploma from a certified Post Secondary Institute
- Vulnerable Sector Check completed within the last 3 months
- First Aid and CPR Level C
- Updated Immunization Records
- 2 Step TB Test with results
- CCEYA Self Test
- Workers Health and Safety Training Certificate
Job Type: Full-time – 8 hour shift (day)
Salary: $19.00-$21.00 per hour
Benefit package available
We offer employee discounts towards childcare fees
If you meet the above qualifications, we would love to hear from you!
Benefits: Dental care Extended health care Vision care
COVID-19 considerations: Parents and children are screened prior to drop off and pickups. Tours for new parents are completed virtually. There is currently a cleaner on site sanitizing high traffic areas and conducting other cleaning duties.