Jacob Hespeler Child Care is hiring for Full-time and Part-time Permanent Position.
Potential Sites: Millen Woods Child Care Centre and Riverside Child Care Centre
RECE Starting Wage: $22.64 plus 4% vacation.
Eligible positions may also receive up to $2.00 additionally through Provincial Wage Subsidy Program.
Reporting to the Supervisor of the Child Care Centre, the successful applicant will be responsible for implementing “How Does Learning Happen? Ontario’s Pedagogy for the Early Years (2014)” as the document for the purpose of guiding licensed child care programs under subsection 55 (3) of the CCEYA. Adhere to all policies and procedures as set by the Board of Directors.
- ECE Diploma or Degree or equivalent as approved by the Ministry of Education
- Registered with the College of Early Childhood Educators
- Valid Standard First Aid & Infant and Child CPR Level C Certificate
- An original Police Vulnerable Sector Check dated within 6 months prior to being hired
- Certificates of completion of WHMIS and Health and Safety Training
- Able to communicate with families, colleagues, school board personnel, and the community professionally and effectively
- Organized and attention to detail with the ability to set priorities and complete assigned duties with minimal supervision
- Enthusiasm, flexibility, dedication, and dependability
- A passion for life-long learning
- Knowledge of the pedagogical documentation cycle and implementing emergent curriculum
- Ability to use professional judgment daily within guidelines established by the College of Early Childhood Educators, Child Care and Early Years Act, 2014, The Waterloo Region, and program policies
Colleen Lehnen, RECE, AECEO.C Executive Director
Jacob Hespeler Child Care.
For more information about our programs, locations and philosophy of early learning, please visit: www.jhchildcare.com
Jacob Hespeler Child Care Centres welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.