LOCATION(S): Applicants will be able to select the school location(s) and/or geographic areas where they are interested in working.
RATE OF PAY:
$150.42 per day - Unqualified
$250.79 per day – Qualified with an Ontario College of Teachers (OCT) certification
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum 18 years of age
• Successful completion of Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent is required
• Prior experience (paid or volunteer) working with children is a strong asset
• Maintain strict confidentiality and privacy of student information
Successful external candidates will be required to provide to Human Resources, an original Vulnerable Sector Check from their local Police/OPP station prior to the commencement of employment. Please note that the Vulnerable Sector Check must be dated no earlier than 6 months before the date of acceptance of employment.
Applicants are encouraged to apply for their Vulnerable Sector Check in advance, as there may be a waiting period associated with your request.
While we thank all applicants for their interest in working for the Upper Grand District School Board, we wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
HOW TO APPLY: Please complete your online application form using the link below by May 2, 2022: Application Form
Accommodations are available during all phases of the recruitment process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance to the Manager of Wellness and Employee Health. In accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, personal information is being collected under the authority of the Education Act and will be used for employee recruitment and selection purposes.
… Equal Opportunity Employer…
● First Nations, Inuit, and Métis peoples, and all other Indigenous peoples
● Persons of marginalized sexual orientations, gender identities, and gender expressions
● Members of groups that commonly experience discrimination based on race, ancestry, ethnicity, colour, religion and/or spiritual beliefs, or place of origin
● Persons with visible and/or invisible disabilities
We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact our Wellness and Employee Health department at email@example.com.
At UGDSB, we recognize that many of the identities listed above do not exist in a single form and are often intersecting with multiple identities, which can be complex and create unique experiences for applicants. We value the contributions that each person brings, and are committed to creating and maintaining an environment where everyone can participate fully, thrive, and reach their full potential.