Every child is valued and reaches their full potential.
We provide nurturing, play-based early learning to support each child in realizing their potential while giving families peace of mind.
- To provide a safe and nurturing environment for the children enrolled with RisingOaks Early Learning.
- To plan and implement a program that will meet the developmental, social, emotional and physical needs of each child.
- To form and maintain a positive relationships with parents, co-workers, student teachers and professionals from other organizations.
- To maintain a high standard of care following RisingOaks’ policies and procedures and the Child Care & Early Years Act regulations.
- Early Childhood Education diploma
- Registration, in good standing, with the College of Early Childhood Educators
- Practicum experience in a child care setting gained through post-secondary program or equivalent
- Standard First Aid and CPR (level C) training
- A clear Police Vulnerable Sector Check is required
LOCATIONS: Ayr, Cambridge, Kitchener, Waterloo
START DATE: various start days available
Submit Cover Letter and Resume to:
Michele Little – Human Resources & Admin Coordinator
RisingOaks encourages applications from all qualified candidates. RisingOaks is an equal opportunity employer and has demonstrated experience in accommodating persons with disabilities. Contact Kristine Parsons at or 519-894-0581 ext. 103 if you need accommodation at any stage of the recruitment and selection process. This document is available in alternate formats and/or with communication supports upon request.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.