Description: Looking for a live out nanny (potential for live in if preferred).
Two kids ages almost 2 and 4 years. Single physician mom on medical leave to get chemo. Mom will be in and out of the house to attend medical appointments.
- Applicant needs to be vaccinated for Covid-19 plus booster due to immunocompromised state and must take excellent covid precautions.
- Previous experience with kids needed and work or training as an Early Childhood Educator appreciated.
- Vulnerable sectors check
- Duties would include making snacks/meals for kiddos during the daytime. Playing.
- Light housekeeping.
- If weather appropriate getting kiddos outside at least once per day.
- Planning age-appropriate learning activities.
Looking for start asap. Planned hours 830 to 5 but can be adjusted. Would accept short term (immediate until end of March) to get through chemo but potential for a long-term nanny position if interested.
Located in Clair Hills area in Waterloo. No driving responsibility needed.
Posting will be up for 3 weeks or until the position is filled. Do not delay.
Please send your application via email to: Katie Gregory at
Kathleen.firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a telephone interview and will go from there.