RATE OF PAY: competitive wages
The successful candidate models the philosophy of the Conestoga College Early Learning Programs and maintains professional relationships with children, families and Educators. Implements quality programs for children aged 0-12 years old. This candidate is responsible for upholding the CCEYA along with the guidelines in the staff handbook.
This candidate must provide a copy of a clear criminal reference check, standard first aid and CPR; and up to date immunization records
- Plans and adapts the program/environment to meet the needs of individual children, ages 0-12 years old, as well as the group,
- Implements quality programming for children 0-12 years old.
- Ensures that the basic needs of children are met; including health and safety.
- Provides ongoing supervision of all play areas and all activities/routines that occur.
- Communicates respectfully with parents, ensures that messages are passed on to both parents and other staff.
- Ensures that any unusual situations are shared with Supervisor.
- Attends staff meetings, contributes to team discussions and participates in professional development that is made available.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Please send your resume and cover letter to:
Child and Youth Development Centre Supervisor-Doon Campus