Current contract 17 hours weekly, Hourly Wage depends on qualifications. Starting ASAP
Assist the classroom staff in providing an engaging learning experience for all children.
1. Learn about and support children with a range of special needs
2. Develop a warm and caring relationship with the children.
3. Operate within the requirements of the Child care and Early Year Act 2014.
4. Works as a team member with all other staff and volunteers
5. Observe, document and assess classroom needs while implementing suggestions from outside professionals
- A graduate of an accredited Early Childhood Education Program.
- Be a member of The College of E.C.E.
- Be willing and excited to work with children with a range of special needs
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
- Standard First Aid and CPR-C
- This candidate must have a faith background.
- Has an understanding of Emergent practices, observation and documentation.
- Is Familiar with the ‘How does Learning Happen ‘Document or is willing to learn and embrace it.
Closing date: Feb 5th, 2016
Please send resume to Kylie at firstname.lastname@example.org