Starting at $16.50/hr. +
Start date: ASAP
1. Assists with designing and implementing a program that will nurture the children physically, cognitively, socially, emotionally and spiritually. This will include individual and group, active and quiet play experiences that will encourage:
- communication and language skills
- fine motor development
- gross motor development
- self esteem
- problem solving
- creativity and individuality
- social interaction and respect for others
- healthy respect for authority
- spiritual growth
2. Develops a warm and caring relationship with the children.
3. Operates within the requirements of the Child care and Early Year Act 2014.
4. Ensures that the cleaning procedures required by the Health Unit, as stated in the Policies and Procedures Binder, are carried out on a daily basis.
5. Works as a team member with all other staff and volunteers
- A graduate of an accredited Early Childhood Education Program.
- Be a member of The College of E.C.E. in good standing
- Be willing and excited to work with children with a range of special needs
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
- Standard First Aid and CPR-C
- This candidate must be willing to work and participate in a Christian environment
- Has an understanding of Emergent practices, observation and documentation.
- Is Familiar with the ‘How does Learning Happen ‘Document or is willing to learn and embrace it.
Closing date: September 31, 2020
Please send resume to Kylie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Supervisor, RECE, R.C.
The Oaks Early Learning Childcare