- Develop and implement engaging quality summer camp programming for 8 weeks of summer camp that is developmentally appropriate for children 3 to 6 years old
- Supervise and support children throughout the program
- Maintain all CCEYA and school rules, policies and procedures
- Must hold a diploma in Early Childhood Education and be registered and in good standing with the College of Early Childhood Educators
- Must hold a current Standard First Aid/CPR AED Level C
- Must provide a clear Vulnerable Sector Check
- Must be up to date on required immunizations as set out by Public Health
Summer Camp begins July 6, 2020 and runs through August 28, 2020 excluding August 3, 2020 Civic Holiday. This position is temporary for the period of Summer Camp but may lead to further opportunities. If interested in joining our team please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.