We are now accepting applications for part time and full time Child Care Educators. Our Programs are expanding to meet the needs of our community. We are expanding Early Learning capacities with a new Full Day program and extending services in our School Age site to accommodate more families for 2015 and 2016 school years.
Positions require dedicated professionals with strong foundations in child development and the guiding principles of How Does Learning Happen. You will have a thorough knowledge of the Child Care and Early Years Act, 2014 and a Professional Philosophy grounded in Play-Based Early Learning Curriculum.
Placements beginning March 2016 thru May 2016.
Education and Qualifications:
- Registered Early Childhood Educators or training and experience in a related field
- CPR-C/First Aid
- Current Criminal Reference Check with Vulnerable Sector
- 3 current references
- ECE Apprenticeship opportunities
- Thorough knowledge of How Does Learning Happen and the Child Care and Early Years Act
Remuneration for these positions:
- YMCA Memberships, benefits, discounts and training programs
- Starting wage: $13.25 per hour; plus applicable Government Grant $2.00/hr for qualified candidates
- School Age Site Supervisors: $14.81 per hour; plus applicable Government Grant $2.00/hr for qualified candidates
- Environment supportive to personal and professional growth and development.
The YMCA is a leading agency in Licensed Child Care and looking for leaders who can grow and develop within our programs while contributing to building a team that builds the Y.
Drop by 204 Downie Street, Stratford Ontario with your application package or email:
Manager of Child Care Services
We look forward to meeting with you!