$18 an hour - Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Stratford Cygnets Cooperative strives to provide the best care of its children and families. We also strive to make our employee feel like they are part of a family. We pride ourselves on morale.
We are looking for someone to join our team, Registered Early Childhood Educators are preferred, but will interview applicants with child care backgrounds.
If you are ready to join an organization that makes a difference in children lives' this is the place for you.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Ability to work independently and be part of a team
- Knowledge of the importance of play based learning
- Possess or willing to get Standard First Aid and CPR Level C
- Obtain a current Criminal Reference Check
- To be in possession of an updated immunization record and must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or contain an medical exemption form.
Included in your contract:
- Paid staff meetings, during the day usually Friday afternoons
- Paid PLCs
- Supply hours available on top of After School Hours
- Opportunities to work PD Days, March Break and Summer.
Apply with resume and cover letter.
Expected start date: January 3, 2021
Training Dates possibly: December 18th and December 19th.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: From $18.00 per hour
- Day shift
Yes, extra cleaning, PPE - provided. Must provide your own goggles if opting out of face shield.