Do you enjoy working with children and cooking? This job is for you! We are seeking a reliable, respectful, honest and hardworking individual to cook meals and prepare snacks daily for our quaint school of 40 children. This candidate must be able to be flexible and have amazing time management skills.
Please send resumes to: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you !
- Preference will be given to those with formal training in food preparation
- First Aid certification (standard) an asset
- Successfully completed the Safe Food Handling Course or equivalent as taught by the Waterloo Regional Health Department
- Proven work experience in Food Services industry
- Possess good communication skills,
- Ability to work in an organized, efficient and flexible manner
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record, and access to a vehicle required
- Vulnerable Sector check
- Updated immunizations
- Honest and reliable
- Ability to work with children between ages 16 months to 6 years.
- Ability to communicate in a clear kind manner
- Cook and prepare meals and snacks daily.
- Perform all aspects of general kitchen and clean up
- Assist as needed throughout the school when required
- Assist with covering teacher breaks
- Shop for groceries for snacks and lunches.
- To maintain a clean and safe kitchen/working space
9:00 to 3:00 Monday to Friday , grocery pick up can be variable.
START DATE: Immediate
RATE: Hourly and will be based on experience