- We are looking for a person who has previous experience working in a kitchen preparing medium to large volumes of food.
- A person who has a keen awareness and experience with accommodating children with allergies.
- We are looking for a team oriented individual who will be responsible to work as a team in creative menu planning, meal and snack preparation, delivering meals to the classrooms and outdoor play spaces, keeping track of and ordering supplies, and keeping the kitchen sanitary and organized.
- The successful applicant has experience in monitoring, refrigerator and freezer temperatures, and is familiar with the most current Pandemic Response Plan.
- The successful applicant is willing to participate in workshops and professional development required by the Region of Waterloo’s Public Health Unit.
- Current Standard First Aid and CPR certification.
- A current Vulnerability Sector Police check.
- Thorough knowledge of Canada’s Food Guide.
- Certified with The Region of Waterloo Public Health and Food Safety, and strong knowledge of prevention of food contamination.
- Strong knowledge of the Paint Your Plate document.
Bernice Eichorn RECE
65 Noecker Street Waterloo, ON