Company: YWCA Kitchener-Waterloo
Location: 84 Frederick Street
Wages: $15.085 per hour with an additional 2% in lieu of benefits
Hours: Shifts vary based on need
- To assist in the preliminary preparation of meals and snacks.
- To set up meal and snack service.
- To perform general kitchen and dining room clean up, including dishes.
- To understand and exceed health and safety standards.
- Must have successfully completed a Safe Food Handling Course or equivalent as taught by the Waterloo Regional Health Department
- Minimum Grade 10 or equivalent.
- Related work experience is an asset.
- Good communication skills with staff and residents.
- A feminist understanding of women, abuse, oppression, and the dynamics of homelessness and women’s issues.
- Flexible with an ability to work in an organized and efficient manner.
Please respond in writing, indicating how you became aware of this posting, by February 9, 2013 to:
Phyllis Rohrbacher, Operations Coordinator
84 Frederick Street
Kitchener, ON N2H 2L7
The YWCA is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from individuals of all races, colour, ethnic origin, religions, abilities, gender identity, and sexual orientations.
No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.